Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sweet Home, Chicago.


UPDATE:

Photos!
password: july8


Leavin' tomorrow for the homeland. Natalie's wedding is this Saturday.
Rob says he's going to charge li'l Sprout for the trip. I think its funny how men are always so on top of the latest music, playing music and having it available at all times. And yet, when it comes to food (dinner) or bill paying or organization,... they fall apart. I'm a typical woman - I love music and will tell you whether or not that genre is something I care to listen to right now. But, for me to get the motivation to bring music with me or start playing it on my own... would never happen.
So - I fly out tomorrow (Friday morning) and have two very busy wedding days until I fly back on Sunday. Rob's not going with me - too pricey. Well, it WAS when I bought tickets and then they were miraculously half-price a few weeks later. I hate airlines.
* PS, congrats to K who is apparently pregnant & expecting a girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home