Friday, June 16, 2006

Mac Daddy Will Make You ... Jump! Jump! Daddy Mac Will Make You... Jump! Jump! Kris-Kross Will Make You... Jump! Jump!

While the bosses are away - the mice will play. We traded in the store muzak selection from the typical wordless global beat for this "hot-mix" one of my associates chose. My boss would die if he heard our store rocking out to such hits as "Love Shack", "Summertime" by the Fresh Prince and "Jump! Jump!". I'm still in disbelief that my femail cousin, who shall remain nameless to protect her identity, actually wore her pants backwards when Kris-Kross hit the scene. Our bloodline gets pretty watered down between her and I, for those of you wondering.

Lucky Irish S.O.B.
In other exciting news for me to share, I won a $100 Lowes gift card this morning. Who-hoo! And to think - I was planning on going there and SPENDING that much this weekend. I can't wait till I get my card in the mail in the next 10 days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't touch this. Anyone?

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home