Thursday, May 25, 2006

Content

Well, after a very rough week, today wasn't too bad. Maybe I've just become apathetic at my job and I'm beginning to relax. Sad, yes - but relaxing & less stressful, YES!
I cut off my hair the last night. Its up to my shoulders again. After saying I wasn't going to go short till I was completely gray... I decided I couldn't take the long, either (or wait that long - which, at this rate - shouldn't be too much longer anyway). I am keeping it this length till after my friend's wedding and then off with the hair! My hairdresser (who, seemed to have a feverish look in his eye when I suggested it) made me schedule an hour long appointment for July. Eh, its hair, who cares. And besides, I was beginning to get tired of people grabbing my hair. Yes, people love to grab red hair (I'm talking COMPLETE strangers, I don't mind my friends). I actually had people at the grocery store grabbing it and one woman asked me if I had kids. Funny and WIERD all at the same time.
This weekend is Memorial Day weekend - I'm actually getting Monday off (I haven't the last 2 years). Part of me wants to do household projects (painting windows, anyone?) and part of me wants to do absolutely NOTHING. I'm at the pivotal point of still wanting to get the house to where I want and the I-can't-stand-being-married-to-my-house-anymore attitude. I think the house and I need to finally have that long talk to see where this relationship is really going. I'm committed, yes, but I also need to start going out and seeing my friends, too. Otherwise, we'll just end up loathing each other. You always need to bring new experiences into the relationship or it just goes stale after awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home