Thursday, April 06, 2006

BFN

Had this dream early this AM right before waking. I dreamt I got up and took the pee-stick test. It was faint but positive. I thought, "Oh my God." I rubbed and rubbed my eyes cause I thought maybe it was my eyes still adjusting to the early morning and took another test. Same thing. I happen to have a 3rd and final test in the cabinet - take it. Same thing. I am shaking and light headed... decide to forego this "magical" way I planned to tell Rob and instead curl up next to him (he's asleep) and say, "I'm pregnant." More of the dream involves us taking the day off of work an hanging out, adjusting to the thought of it all. I realize we can't go clothing shopping and frankly, I just want to look around, spaced. Alarm goes off;... I'm up.

1 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Maybe you're fortelling the future in your dreams? Could be.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home