Friday, April 07, 2006

CHALLENGE!

From my dear ol' dad
Well, he challenged me to do it (doesn't effect me any, he might have to defend himself, but I ain't scared).
In response to a posting my friend John sent me:
http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0310-20.htm

My dad has this to say. Any feedback? Responses? Retortes? Anyone looking for a political debate?

"Molly Ivins is a Yellow Dog Democrat who hates all Republicans, I have read, and choked on, her left-wing garbage for years! As for Russ Feingold, he's a bed-wetting, thumb-sucking COMMUNIST! It's interesting that Molly wants a candidate who's not afraid to tell-it-like-it-is, when she's one of the champions of this mamby-pamby political correctness! She should crawl back under the rock she was born under!

Feel free to use this in your BLOG........If you dare!"

Love, dad.

1 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Your dad rocks. Seriously. And I'll never forget the night we were in the basement with Jim and Mike and had to go running home because he lost his thumb. Literally.

Bob. Gotta love Bob! Bob rocks!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home