Saturday, November 04, 2006

Wah-Wah

Driving home from work yesterday, I decided to take a break from the never-ending NPR fund drive and switched to this station called "Liberty". they pride themselves on playing COMPLETELY random songs from new to classis. They'll put things like Phil Collins (love 'em) next to Nine Inch Nails next to Led Zepplin and then wrap up the segment with some Creed. Its awful. sometimes its fabulous... like when they whip out Edie Brickell.
"I'm not aware of too many things...
I know what I know if you know what I mean..."
I was taken back to college. My roommate used to play this album all the time (along with The Indigo Girls). I turned it up and essentially hot-boxed myself with the sweet sounds of a nice power ballad.
And then came the magical part that makes my heart giddy - the wah-wah.
You just gotta love a wah-wah that makes you want to put a groove in your step.
I need to put this song on my iPod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home