Monday, September 18, 2006

Preparing to stop

Its amazing all the things you suddenly want to do... have to do... and should do before leaving a company. Last week began with me organizing some of my mess for the people who would be picking up some of my responsibilities. The week ended with me working ahead at a pretty good pace. This week ahead will involve cleaning up old files, deleting personal files, cleaning out my desk and moving on.
Its my last Monday here. So far its been great - free lunch and its surprisingly not a sweat-bath up here in the crow's nest (I sit up in the attic rafters for those of you who may not know where my office is. It actually is a room up on stilts floating above the 3rd floor. Looks cool but certainly isn't in the summer. I will not miss that at all).
I'm a little sad. Leaving a place of business is always like a break-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home