Tuesday, July 25, 2006

First, tell me what you want to hear...

Ever play a scenerio back in your head... a conversation... that at first you think, "Oh yeah, that was really funny when I said X-Y-Z. [giggle to self]. And when I responded to that question about what was my most creative moment... that was a great answer. Yeah, that was inspired and witty."
And then a day later, "Was I an ass when I said that? No, no. no... he laughed. It was all good."
Two days later, "Oh my Gawd, why in the hell did I say that?!. I must have sounded like a jerk!"
Three days later, "I'm over it. What's said is said. Its all done now, no sense in rethinking and analyzing the past."
Fourth day, "I wonder when he'll call."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so it went well?

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home