Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Been Tryin' To Blog!

I've been trying to blog since last week but I kept getting errors. I wanted to share my latest ADDICTION:
www.zillow.com
Its great! Get your address ready (or your neighbors) and see what that house is worth according to the county tax department! Its cool as hell! I found out that the neighbor across the street, who's listing her house at $265k, has a house value of $201k. Hello, mark-up anyone?!. That should give you buyers out there some leverage, I'd say!!!
PS, Chappy and I have made money while sitting in our house. Of course, we also seem to be POURING money into our house... but I guess it all comes back in the end, right? As long as we don't bust the economy that is - right Georgie W?

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke Ullman said...

You know, Safari is good and bad. Sites designed on PC look like crap but sites designed on macs look better in Safari than in Explorer... can't win.
(Isn't it addicting?)

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home