Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Go f#$k yourself... no really, please.

Ever have one of those days where... you just are sick of it? I mean IT. Everything.
    It:
  • your job
  • your problematic house,
  • the pile of bills (didn't I JUST pay that?!.)
  • the fact that you never get to relax till its time to go to bed for yet another day
  • people who talk to you while you are reading... or writing
  • your shows are all re-runs... again
  • you ate a spoonful of cottage cheese, a handful of bbq chips, cookie dough & 3 glasses of wine for dinner

Sometimes I have these moments (days, really) where I am "no good for people." Its the type of day where you just really want everyone to go fuck themselves and leave you out of it. Or, its the type of day you just could drag everyone into your own bullshit. My day began bad, got better and now I'm all crappy again. I think I need to just take a moment and spend it... alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Maybe you ought to retitle your blog "Bitchy Redhead!" Just kidding. Remind me not to piss you off.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home