Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Music Mood

WeatherIt was unseasonably warm last week Friday. I drove home with the sun roof down and Soul Coughing blasting. It was good to hear an old favorite brought back out of the back of the music collection from last summer. I also busted out some Nellie Furtado, for more of the same reason, after getting home ( I hate being in the car on nice days with no appropriate power rock. And yes, I said Nellie Furtado - maybe it was that I heard her at just the right moment in my life cause, I'm guessing that she's not the good to the more musically inclined - but I like the chicky power pop feeling it evolkes in me).
Saturday snowed, rained and ended up just freezing ass cold with the kind of slight sun that left you looking out the window THINKING it was nice (it wasn't). I played Toris Amos *sigh*.
today was cold but getting warmer than the day before - I played a mix of Archer Pruit and Bloc Party. I'm really wanting the weather to get and stay warm. I need the change in music and the mixes are just as wierd as the climate.

2 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Too damn bad you don't have that "Sex Songs" mix we made way back when. You would REALLY be jammin' then!!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Brooke Ullman said...

Ha ha ha - I actually commented on that tape a few months back whilst listeing to the classic "I Want To Sex You UP"... I knew all the words! Dear God, help me. But seriously, wasn't EVERY song that year about sex?!.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home