Wednesday, February 01, 2006

F#$king Stupid

You know, I'm not fucking stupid, people.

Maybe I am stupid. I asked you a question and you freaked out on me. Lashed out, really. I apologize profusely for being lost and asking you to explain it in terms my slow brain can comprehend. I'm sorry that maybe YOU were the one so stupid that YOU could not convey your thoughts correctly... thus leaving me sitting here... clueless.... asking you what the heck you just meant by that.

But now really, you're right. I deserved that. I didn't "get it" so sham on me, right?

I hate being so fucking stupid.

God, grant me the one wish that I can from now on crawl into people's brains and think exactly like they do at that precise moment... so that I no longer sit here looking so fucking stupid.

{This is in reference to my workplace, fyi}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home