Friday, February 09, 2007

Community potties

I'm offended. When I use the company bathroom (about 8 stalls deep) & hear the toilet protectors rip down off the wall—I cringe. OK, maybe this is a stupid thing to get offended over - but it irks me to think some people find their butts are more sanitary than mine. I don't, however, have this strong emotion toward actual community locations like the ballpark, mall or subway. Those toilets are definitely "hover-no-cover" if you've got the thigh muscles for it.
But, at work, I somehow consider it an extension of my personal space. I sit here, in my cube, 8 hours a day and pee frequently during this time. The bathrooms at work see my smiling face more often than the one I own at home.
Using the sanitary protectors is like toilet-paper nesting a friend's house. Can you imagine? Its rude.
Besides - if anyone at work is violating toilet etiquette (peeing on seats or worse) than I don't think I'd even be working here letting alone dropping trough. Your ass is no more sacred than mine (and, I'm sure, not as clean). Sit your butt down and pee without the extra paper. Save a tree.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke Ullman said...

Its so funny you said that because I recently told a friend about that. WHO stands up in a stall like that in order to whack their head on a broken coat hook? Idiot...
My favorite part was when he decided to sue... Can one sue due to stupidity?

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People at work have gential herpes too. Use the paper people, feel free to protect me. :)

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home