Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Chocolate roulette

On Monday I brought in a huge platter of mixed cookies (every year I have more than my fair share of cookies leftover from our cookie-exchange). I don't need the temptation of 5 (yes 5) tins & tupperware containers filled with batches of butter & sugar goodness.
I wasn't the only one.
Someone else brought in a rum cake... 2 boxes of generic Krispy Kreme donuts... a breakfast pizza (despite how it sounds, it truly is good)... and 2 boxes of chocolates.
I resisted all urges knowing damn well this was the first of many office days leading up to Christmas.
But when I passed the box of chocolates - I gave in.
It was filled with paper cups and one upside down chocolate - one obviously turned down by the previous risk taker. I had already decided to have a chocolate - so I popped it in my mouth anticipating some jellied raspberry monstrosity.
Dark chocolate and chewy caramel... hmmm, I couldn't have picked a better one.

1 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Oh, yeah, that's my favorite too!!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home