Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Update

I haven't been blogging for 2 reasons:
1. I can't blog at work (well, I could, but then everyone at my new employer will know that I'm nuts...just like what happened at my old employer).
2. Comcast BLOWS. We've had 3 people out all claiming to have "solved" the riddle as to why our modem poops out. Only to have it, again, poop out 5 minutes later. Yesterday you could actually see it go off and on in 3 minute intervals... its completely annoying. Especially when you are waiting to launch a new post.

congrats to Meg and Jay! Baby's born TODAY! Yippee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay Geldhof said...

Thanks, Red! Can't wait for you and Chappy to meet her.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Brooke Ullman said...

Man-oh-man is she ever cute, too. We'll be in O-Ho-Ho Dec 7th - Dec 12th (driving in on the 7th and leaving the 12th). We skip over to Toledo Sunday to Monday morning, but maybe we can swam your place on Friday or Saturday? Babies love me (not!).. I can make them cry with my very touch, its really a special Gawd-given talent.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home