Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Manly man

Went to the doctor yesterday. Turns out everything is A-OK with Rob. The doctor explained the science of man to me and I could tell he thought I was an over-reactionary nutjob. Which, may or may not be all that far off. The results from our earlier tests weren't that great(We were dealing with small percentages of possibility. They were there, just small), so my pessimism wasn't completely based on fictional results. Biased, maybe.
But yeterday's test proved that all is well that ends well and I am, in fact, wacko. So this is all great news! As we left Rob pinched me (an obvious sign that he is very happy... I'm just unsure if it was from the results or the fact that most of the people in the waiting room were over 80 & most likely there for E.D.).
Show off.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"most of the people in the waiting room were over 80 & most likely there for E.D."

Or because they've got prostates the size of watermelons and can't stop peeing themselves. Really, it was horrible, a graphic and sobering reminder that getting old is a nightmare. I hope I don't have to go back until I myself am peeing said pants.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Jay Geldhof said...

I'm sittin' here thinkin' I want to say, SOMETHING, but all that comes to mind is, "Attaboy, Chappy!"
After some pretty cryptic posts it's good to hear the...uh....troops are in good shape.
Best of luck ta both you kids, whatever ya decide to do!

10:44 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

This is something that commonly happens when things are rechecked. I'm glad you got good news. Now, get to makin' them babies!

1:16 AM  
Blogger Brooke Ullman said...

If you start peeing your pants then you'll be kep outside in your own little house. I'm not putting up anything peeing on my floors...
besides, there was nothing about this in the vows.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home