Wednesday, September 06, 2006

You take the good, you take the bad, you take 'em all and then you have...

The facts of life.
I tend to f**k around with my life, my future, my day-by-day when I get "bored". I get "bored" when I am not stressed out, freaking out or experiencing an anxiety attack. I know its not good... I'm not even too sure its "normal"... but I really do not think its all that unusual. I like to be challenged. I like to face obstacles head on... full force... and with a vengence. I also like to be holding the reins & in the driver's seat. What's the sense in riding a bucking bronco sitting behind the cowboy?
I have been doing very little lately. Trying to read my book, trying to relax and watch movies, & trying to not get into yet another crazy home improvement project. I failed this task miserably when I cleaned the inside and outside of the house to near exhaustion this past Sunday. I more than made up for it by lounging all day Monday.
But I'm still sleeping rather soundly at night with no real heart-pounding stress attacks hitting me in the middle of the night... so something must be done about this.
Perhaps a large purchase to keep us in debt? No, no, no - been there, been doing that.
Perhaps I could try removing the radiators in the kitchen (myself) and lay down a whole new floor before winter strikes? No, even that's too risky for me...
Perhaps... job hunt? Start all over? Hmmm....

2 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

You should open your own webdesign company and use some of your art in the designs. Yeah, that's it.

I still have the heart leaking out of the hand. LOVE it. I'm going to frame it and hang it on my wall, if I ever have a wall to hang it on.

11:12 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Oh, and if you're so bored, go read the entry I wrote about Puppy Sue. I don't think I ever told you this story. Plus, I managed to work your father into the story...kinda.

http://thepajamamama.com/?p=183

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home