Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Top ten signs I need a life

10. I actually took the time to create the top ten reasons why I need a life
9. I recognize new freckles on my body and consider each one a family member.
8. I giggle when I see the exit sign for the "CANAL WALK". What if the 'C' fell off?
7. I'm frustrated that I can't reach the top of my back where my sunburn is peeling. And its peeling in perfect sheets. I actually enjoy this activity that I have been denied due to its location...
6. There's nothing better than the sensation just after popping a zit. I mean, c'mon - its gross, yes, but you all know there's some sort of relief/thrill/triumph that comes along with these things... I'm not sure if I need a life cause I admit this or cause I wrote about it on my blog.
5. I line things up in a make-shift descending order that only really makes sense to me. When I get bills, I immediately open them and line them up (overlapping with 1" exposed of the document just below) according to due date. I do the same at work only there are multiple piles for things that are immediate needs, ongoing projects, things I will simply never get around to doing but need to have out in case someone asks what the status is...
4. I wash the bottom of my feet every night before going to bed (summertime activity only).
3. I take the time to call and ask Citibank why I was charged $1 for a $5.56 charge. The entire bill for my Visa was $6.56. I got the charge removed and sent out a check for $5.56 last night. I'm not sure if I need a life for charging that amount or pursuing the removal of the $1.00 charge.
2. I spent a good 10 minutes pulling out all the pickle & olive jars from the fridge last night... to drain the extra juice. Three pickles floating in brine erks me.
1. I maintain a blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home