Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Pissed

I'm pissed. Ticked off about everything. No, for all you men out there, its not PMS. I'm just sick of everything. I came off a nice weekend to just... everything. Bills that we have to categorize by which one will we pay first? Sure, I got the scratch to pay for them now - but I'll have nothing when it comes time for April's mortagage.... not to mention, we still have yet to pay taxes.
I got stuck in morning traffic due to the City of Richmond hiring two guys to stand and stare at a parked tractor.
I wanted to plant bushes and put in a brick patio this spring - I'm beginning to think its not going to happen due to money and frankly, I don't think Rob has the motivation. Not getting the "I can't wait to try this project" vibe from him at all this past month.
Greg's still with us - no offense Greg, but I also hate the fact that I can't talk about anyone cause they all read this. You are fine company - but, we also want our space back and its getting a bit tense around the homestead if you haven't noticed. It would be one thing if you left the house... like, as in a job, but... you aren't and its stressful on us.
I get to go to GSO this weekend with Betty - I'm more than worried I'm going to get killed coralling her into the backseat the whole drive down. I'm more then bummed with this guilt feeling "knowing" that all my friends will have beautiful homes - babies - and happiness abound when I go visit. No, its not necessarily true but sometimes you walk around with this feeling that your life sucks and everyone's got it better. And just having THAT feeling, pisses me off more - I can't break the cycle.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke Ullman said...

I know - its true. I come from a long line of "eeyor" types who always focus on what's wrong/ the negative. Its a struggle to change my mental state to remember that - with me, its like talking to someone being abused and telling them they don't need to put up with it... only I enjoy beating myself up. I'm hard to get away from. Thanks for the perfect words Alonzo.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Jay Geldhof said...

We were also planning on putting in some type of Patio or "low height' deck out back this summer, but it ain't gonna happen. All my extra dough went into the garage. If you guys are running short, a cheap alternative to brick or stone is gravel. It comes in many different flavors, (I dig river rock myself) and is extremely quick to put down. Just edge out your area with some ties, put down some landscape fabric, and spread in the gravel. Best thing about it, is the easy transition to stone or brick when ya have the cash.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home