Monday, April 03, 2006

Wait, shhh, did you hear it? I think I ovulated.

I'm addicted to blogs where women post their potential pregnancy signs at various DPO (days past ovulation). Seriously, addicted. I have learned terms like: DH (darling husband), MIL (mother-in-law) and CM (cervical mucas). I need a freaking glossary of terms... most I just finally figured it. Its a whole underground network of desperately unprego woman curious if last week's belch was a sign that junior's on his way. Hmmm....
In other news, we planted bushes this past weekend. I sent photos to various people, I need to post 'em, too. I bought recycled area cobblestones to line the bed, filled it with a truckload of topsoil (thanks for the truck loan, Ms. Gill-Gordon), bought 8 bushes (3 spreading yews, a conical juniper, a white flowered spirea and 3 mini Japanese boxwoods) and 2 Heather. With the help of Rob's heft and Greg's mighty mite power - we dug holes, planted 'em and I spread mulch the following day. Looks fantabulous! I can't wait to do more but I am also getting over sticker shock so maybe I can wait afterall.
Rob finished his "trench" project - what began as a poor gradation problem around the house turn into a full-fledged drainage solution complete with 30ft+ of trench and laid plumber's pipe. I have photos of that little mess, too. Rob topped it all off with soil late Sunday eve and the dirt-filled trench blends right in with our dirt patch backyard... believe it or not, I'm not being sarcastic here.
Anyhow, till I post photos -.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay Geldhof said...

PHOTOS!!!!

5:02 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Ah, a language I know all too well...and am embarrassed to say I used to be like that! Oh, what days those were. If you want more links to TTC (trying to conceive) blogs, let me know

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home