Sunday, June 10, 2007

Free time, ha!

Just what the hell is free time and what does one do with it when they find themselves having it on hand?
I had intentionally planned on lightening my "workload/errand-load" this final month of pregnancy and yet, that doesn't seem to be happening. This week includes: new gutters going up on the back of the house (who-hoo! Finally!), getting bloodwork tested for a new life insurance policy, yoga, my first of the final 4 OB/GYN doctor visits (an internal visit, yikes!), a pre-screening of the Silver Surfer (complete with a popcorn tub, coke and candy for each person! A company "package perk" that I won last week...) and then Rob leaves for Charlotte on Friday not to return until late Sunday.
If I could go to Target and buy a box of sleep off of the shelves, I would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home