Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lobster

I had this dream 2 nights ago and all I remember are lobsters. I wasn't eating them (although, damned, do I LOVE lobster). They were blue table cloth covered tables and under glass boxes. I was letting them out of the boxes (think: upside down fishtank) and I was hitting them with a chisel & hammer. I was trying to get this cement-like stuff off of them, not killing them. It was so wierd.
I never claimed this post would make sense (much like that dream).
So, I looked up lobster meaning in dreams. I thought it might have to do with fidelity since they do mate for life. But its much more exciting than that.
One site, 'To dream of seeing lobsters, denotes great favors and riches will endow you."
Sweet, I'll take that.
And another, "To see a lobster in your dream, represents strength and persistence. You will hold your own ground and overcome minor difficulties and problems. To dream that you are eating lobster, indicates that you will regain your confidence."
Wow. I should dream of crustaceans more often.

1 Comments:

Blogger Imperfect Christian said...

According to Alton Brown, lobsters are just big bugs. But dang are they good eatin'!

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home