Sunday, June 03, 2007

Jobby Job Job

Many of you have emailed or called inquiring about my employment. It is true - there has been one or two rashes of "let-go's" at my company lately and I can assure you all... of nothing. I don't even know myself. I have been on hold for over a full month now and... my status is still unclear.
I cannot say this has been easy or that I've been focusing ahead while the cards fall around me as they may. I did, at first, behave this way. As more & more time passes and less & less information has been made available to me - I have become more and more stressed out! I am torn between going out on a spending spree to make myself feel better and sitting around stockpiling money "just in case."
I have been told that Monday, tomorrow, will be filled with the answers I seek. we'll see, like I said, I have been on hold for awhile now.
Please, stand by...
*update* As of June 5th, I have been told my job is secure and that I will be offered a full-time, permanent position. Phew! Thanks to all of you expressed concern and sent very nice emails. And thanks to everyone that had to listen to me lament whether you cared to or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home