Monday, January 30, 2006

Me me me



My favorite topic is, of course me. I'm one of those terrible people who hates all photos of themselves and yet complains no one takes their photo. Rob photographs well, he's a favorite subject of mine. He always does some ridiculous facial expressions for the camera - and I think they are hysterical.

Brief background: I graduated from UNCG (University of NC at Greensboro) with a BFA although my hometown is really Chicago (I went to school there from 3rd grade till finishing high school). I also spent one year of college at U of A (that's in Tucson, not Phoenix). Rob and I have been married for 2.5 years now (ok, maybe I'm rounding up a bit here... but it seems like 5 years so quit yer griping). We live in Richmond, VA with our 2 dogs Puck and Betty.

We live in a 1920's bungalow, the house type I have always wanted but with a few bugs... like the foundation seems to be shifting (*sigh* I love to panic that the house is caving in on us. I think I watch too much shit on TV). I may talk about the house a lot. Its our first, so I'm doing all kinds of repairs, fix-ups, paint jobs and buying new furntiure. Its a hot topic for me.

I also like to rant. I like to think my rants are practical and make sense but then again, I think Lewis Black makes sense and so does George Carlin. If you like them, maybe I'll have something similar to say - I'm not nearly has intelligent, but I'll try.

So, without further explaination - welcome. I'll be seeing you here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home