Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Drive

So, tonight we leave (hopefully,... ideally...) around 6PM.
Tonight, we drive to Stow, Ohio, to spend Evie's first Christmas with her extended Ullman clan.
I am currently at a photo shoot for work. Waking up this morning at 7:15 AM and heading in to this jobsite at 9:30AM.... its now 11:30 and I will be on the road halfway to my destination in 12 hours. Sheesh, we will be lucky if we roll in at 3AM.
*sigh*
Kill me now.
Evie, you will hear about the countless hours and insurmountable energy your father & I put forth during your childhood when you, someday, have kids of your own. It is, afterall, the circle of life that allows us to be able to tell you all the stories when we get old just like our parents are doing to us now.
I hope the traffic tonight goes easy on us!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay Geldhof said...

Good Luck, Kids!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home